Selling Entire Collection!

PMd

:slight_smile:

Hey everyone,

Wow this post has received a lot of interest. I’ve been very humbled by everyone’s compliments on my collection I’m definitely very proud of it. I have received a lot of messages and I am working hard to get back to everyone. As a lot of people have expressed interest in the same yo-yos I will try to be as fair as possible and work on a first in first served basis. It’s awesome to see a community I was once so active in still sharing that same energy and passion that I remember. Thanks.

Regards,
NardDog

16 Likes

Pmd! :smiley:

Did I see a clyw canvas in silver w/red splashes? Lmk…? Price?

1 Like

It would be really nice if you would list them and include prices. Sometimes it’s hard to tell just what you have from the pic…

6 Likes

Ain’t nothing gonna break [your] stride / Ain’t nothing gonna slow [you] down / Oh no / [You] got to keep on moving

I messaged you about the summit

Once again. Please list yoyos AND prices.

7 Likes

I’m curious, who has shown interest and made offers on the Fire Chief?

I’m not interested, I have plenty of Chiefs, but I know the current squeeze is up to $170 plus shipping…

I ask b/c this has been a weird one to watch. I had what I thought was a fairly generous offer on a piece - significantly more what anyone else had offered, and what I’d paid for a piece of that nature previously, that was subsequently accepted. Come to find out, many hours later, that when someone decided to buy all of them - I missed out.

They are this person’s pieces to do with as they please. Shipping from Australia is a bear I’m sure… and I have many yoyos anyways. But, I was wondering how others’ experiences have been?

3 Likes

Sellers hold the cards, especially when they have all the aces.

My only gripe is that I didn’t have a chance to counter, and moreover wasn’t even told there was an auction taking place.

4 Likes

you’re right, and i’m
in the same boat you were

the funny part was, it was over the same canvas!

i just noticed that the account was created a day ago too… paypal g&s recommended on all transactions :wink:

4 Likes

Hey jhb8426.

Sorry Ive just been overwhelmed with responding to messages at the moment. As soon as I get a chance I will list what is sold and what is still available. Thanks

NardDog

1 Like

Hey FourCorner and Fatguysnack247,

Sorry I haven’t been as clear as I would have like to have been with you guys. The reality is I had 60 unread messages at one stage and its hard to keep track of who is after what yoyo etc… I recieved a generous offer for a few yoyos (including Canvas) and decided to take it in order to:

1. Save hassle of a bidding war
  2. Save hassle of multiple shipping especially out of Australia.
  3. In order to not negotiate a price and realise theres an unopened message from hours before hand with a similar or higher price.

Hope you guys understand. As for the my account only been created recently. This is because I have been out of the yoyo scene for about 6 years so I had no previous account. Hope this clears everything up. Thanks

Regards,
NardDog

1 Like

A couple questions:

• my offer, as stated, was to avoid a bidding war… but, beyond that…

• being that you hopscotched to each person, as opposed to allowing each person (or the first person that contacted you as you stated) to counter (or offer the highest in some cases), no one was ever really given a chance to get a grasp of price - it was an auction. but, more importantly, no one got to build a decent enough relationship to get to know you - being you were only on the board for one day

• what is your name? as, the paypal account used is for a woman’s name in australia.

that’s all… just a bit of buyer beware stuff

Hi fatguysnakcs247,

I understand you are frustrated and disappointed. As previously stated I’ve been out of the community for 6 years I don’t know the rarity or value of these yoyo’s and am just looking to sell some items I no longer see a need for. I received an offer that as the seller I was happy with and when I’ve had 12 enquiries on the same yoyo it is easiest to accept a good offer and avoid back and forth between 12 people for multiple days.

The Paypal account belongs to my partner hence, why it is in a woman’s name. As stated to everyone who has messaged me privately I am shipping from Australia. People in Australia play with yoyo’s too I’m not sure what you’re trying to get at with your ‘Buyer beware’ phrase based on the location of my residence.

Once again sorry if you feel hard done buy, I’m just trying to be as fair as possible with everyone whilst still keeping my best interest as a seller at hand.

Thanks,
NardDog

4 Likes

How much for the wooly marmot 2?

Well hopefully you got $400+ on your canvas alone since certain older clyw has skyrocketed in value

2 Likes

all’s well. i had a few folks message me privately, hence the other questions.

edit: @sparhawk and if that’s the case i would have tapped out. i bought one recently for significantly less :sweat_smile:

It probably would have been a lot simpler if you listed what you had and what they were worth to you. A little research would have given you an idea of the value.

1 Like

i offer $575 on that lita canvas @NardDog… you got your best interests in mind? me too. i already mentioned i was trying to get more litas

edit:

• $350 bbb wm
  • $200 red wm
  • $225 silver chief
  • $575 lita canvas

$1350 all in

3 Likes