Selling CLYW collection CHEAP!

If I had a canvas I’d definitely trade for a Ti Peak

1 Like

and i’m sure you’d find willing folks quickly

2 Likes

My considerations regarding Canvas … I keep them for myself, otherwise we start another infinite dispute! (or rather, add them to the one of a few days ago) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Do you have any news to be able to communicate with this seller, since my PM is ignored and no longer writes here?!?!?

2 Likes

Ya’ll need to chill on this lol. If you missed it you missed it. I missed it and I was only like 10 min late. Spamming this thread isn’t going to help.

2 Likes

So im guessing there’s nothing left? :sweat_smile: @Snow917

1 Like

Pmd, looking to buy Wm2 or orca

Just want give mad props to @Snow917
Quick communication and my package arrived in three days with everything going on. Cheap prices and fast shipping is what I like! Thanks man

8 Likes

Happy to see this success.
As far as I’m concerned, @Snow917, beyond the problems due to your long absence, if in the future you will open other sales threads and you think you will manage them the way you handled this, as far as I’m concerned you can also avoid the trouble of writing it.
I am still waiting for the answer to my request.

Hello! Also still waiting on a response… did you get my pm’s?

sorry, i got a ton of messages all at once and then was muted after 25 responses. All i have left are:
rock moss glacier express
purple blend (don’t know colorway) glacier express
Latitude 53 Bonfire

2 Likes

Just a recommendation for next time to include condition and play of the yoyo if it isn’t mint or smooth. Also I would recommend using packing materials and taking apart the yoyo if it doesn’t properly fit in a small flat rate box.

I’ll take the moss glacier express! Pm me pls!

I’ll take the purple glacier express please!

Thanks so much!!!

Anything left? Interested

Pm’d

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.