Secure. Contain. Protect

just gonna leave this here…
http://www.scp-wiki.net/top-rated-pages
Great place if you like OC’s or creative storywriting. If this post gets enough attention, I’ll post some of my personal favorite articles!

1 Like

Oh this is interesting. I love their philosophy

This is not an excuse for not even trying
This is not a curse befalling all new members
This is not just a fact of life or a universal truth

This is a challenge

Take heed, mortals

1 Like

What is this? Not trying to be sarcastic or facetious, I just have no idea what I was looking at

1 Like

its a website of horror OC’s all set within a specific universe, where you can make your own or explore other peoples terrifying creations!

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t understand what this stuff is. This must be some kind of government organization

DO NOT PRESS any links on the website! It’s a bunch of scary stuff

its a fictitious organization, created to contain all “anomalous” objects which may pose a threat to humanity

1 Like

A popularity contest to rise to the top. Not necessarily a criticism.

1 Like

thats the point :joy:

1 Like

absolutely no idea what you mean by this…

1 Like

The most popular contributions rise to the top.

in the website?

Maybe, I started reading the submission guidelines and recommendations.

Be kind to your humanoid.

you are so confusing, but i kind of love it :joy:

I’m going to list this organization on my resume, and have a fun time explaining it at an interview.

1 Like

SCP has a lot of interesting short stories in it. Sort of like a shared-universe Scary Stories compilation by different authors.

1 Like

you’ve already heard of the website? do you have any favourites?

1 Like

It’s been a while, but here’s a couple:

SCP-087 The Stairwell

SCP-093 Red Sea Object

1 Like

Oh yeah, those are both some good classics! The game made based on 087-B was fantastic as well!

My personal favorite is SCP 3999 because it’s… Weirdly life changing… if you start reading it, be warned that nothing will make sense unless you read more or less the entire article, and It is LONG.

1 Like