- Is there a tutorial on how to satin a yoyo any where.
- Is there a certain type of sandpaper you need. and will some sandpapers scratch the actual metal
of the yoyo.
- If you know how to could you describe how to do it.
- Maybe, but you just take the sandpaper to each half of the yoyo while the yoyo is on a drill or lathe.
- You want very fine grit sandpaper, not sure on the numbers though. They all will actually scratch the metal after you take the outside coating off.
- Number 1.
Hardcore_Max1986 (Hardcore_Max) #3
Use a emery paper with around the 400 to 600 grit rating that should give you a good satin finish. The higher the grit the smoother the finish will be.