Sandpaper response pads?

I just got this idea while studying for science so if someone can make this a reality thank you so much!

but why tho O_O what grit too.

idk probably like 1000 grit lol

and why not

cause this is a very easy way to launch your yoyo into a wall lmao.

4 Likes

This will fray your string very quickly. Already yoyos that have an aggressive blast around the response area will kill string. So this would be a bad time

Ḑ̵̮̦͇̖͇͓̯͉̠̲͙͓́̂̔̿͋̑͑̅̀̿͊̚͜͝ ̶̧̢̰̦̘̝͕͕̬͓̪̹̹̺͍͍̊̌̈́͊̄̑̀͒̏̀̌͘O̵͓̦̟͚̫͓͔̥̮̠͕̩̬͈̯̺͆̌͊̂͑̄̈́̿̐͜͜ ̴̨̧̡̧̛͚̟̺̣̳̫̦̝͇̞͇͈̼̭̠̊̾̀̾͊́̆̑̈́͋̾̆̀͛̋́̄͑͘͘̚͜ͅͅN̶̟̜̝̻͔̬͖̜̩̖̙̦͎̙͍̜̦̝͇̮̉̀̔̓̄̇̒̎͋̂̊́̈́̊͘͜͝͠͝͠͝ ̵̨̘̮̝̟͓̙͍͚̎̉̀͊̋̈́̂͑̐͊̒̎͜͝ͅT̸̺͔̝̞͙͚̥̤̮͉̰͓͚͇̜̠̙̗̰̓̓̀̃̾̾͂͘͘͠ ̶̨̜͉͚͕̟̤̼͈͖̭̗͚̥̠̝͈̍͗̔͑̓̉͆͊͆͛̿͂̑͛̕̚ͅ ̸̢̢̱̥͈̖͖͠D̶̨̛͓̻̝̞̗͕̹̗̭̮̬̭͔̫̦̜͎̹͉̬̹͑̔̿̔̂́̇ͅ ̶̛̛̬̩̏͜͠ͅƠ̷͕̮͚̝̪̟̱͇͎̪̞̘̼̫̱̰̺͖̓́̍͐̌ͅ ̴̛̰̠̖̦̝̺͖͇̒́̀͛̃́̈́͋̾̈́̋͒̏͜ ̵̨̢̙̥̮͎̫̼̗̖̬̩̩̠̹̰͖̖̫͓̮͎́͜͠Į̵̢̢̱̟̺̯̼̫͈̲̮̘̯̱̗̺̹̗͉͇͉̙̌̓̔̌̆̍̾̒͂̚̕͝ ̵̞̀̋̈́̍̾̈́͗̄͆͗̈́͝T̷̢̧̯̻̯̪̟͖͕̤̭̭͓͕̞̞̯̘͉̘̙̜̏͋͋̀͊̋͋̈͊͒͌̓̅͌̆̐ ̴̙̦͙̌́͜ͅ

4 Likes

it’ll be a great time for us if they record the test run of sandpaper pads lmao

3 Likes

Sandpaper is way too harsh. It will wear your string very quickly.
If you are into making your own either look at using tub treads (rubber pads that keep you from slipping in the tub) or various silicone glues.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe like 3000 grit idk would be interesting to mess with but I imagine it would eat up the string quickly.

I think its best if we dont try this…

1 Like

Not with that kind of attitude.
Let the kids play with their toys, and sandpaper.
What you should do is get a bunch of brake pads and make them thinner. Then you get a response pad and you get to sand something! Cork is a much better response media. Jmtc.
Y’all have a nice day now.

For science….