Samsung Galaxy S3?

Well obviously no phone was designed to take that kind of abuse, (besides those ridiculous contractor phones. I mean honestly, who is gonna have taken a phone call while scuba diving?). My point was that every Android I have owned was well constructed, Unlike every Apple product I have owned which consists of an iPhone, a macbook, and a few ipods.
Studio is right though, it’s about 75% subjective anyways. It just so happens that I personally prefer the Android platform.
Back on topic.
I did my research and I ordered my GS3, it should be here Tuesday, STOKED!

Check the stats galaxy s3 beats iphone5. Get the s3 dude you won’t regret it

I have to say, while the S3 has more processing power and more memory, the iPhone 5 also has more than enough to do everything a phone should be expected to do in this day and age. The thing that sold me on the S3 was the screen.

Yuki

Bigger is better

I’m currently using an Android phone and am looking at the S3. I was basically ready to pull the trigger but ready some reviews claiming the phone itself dropped calls fairly often. Does anyone have an opinion on the call reliability? That is a key aspect as my phone is used for work 24x7.

I got my Galaxy S3 today, I love it. It’s a little bit of an adjustment after using the Incredible 2 for so long but it is still amazing and lightning fast. Thanks for all your input everyone!

Try out the macro setting for the camera. It’s pretty awesome for a phone