Sampler. A 1A short.

Hey YYE,

This is my first video I’ve filmed and edited on my own. Sorry if the quality is horrid, as my resources are limited at the moment. This was also done in a few hours, so please be nice. :slight_smile:

Sampler, is 2 things. A preview to my full length video, and a little “sample” of tricks I’m working with. I’ve been yoyoing for about 1.5 years.

Also, expect higher quality videos with more … “professional” (sorry, lack of a better word.) editing.

Thanks for watching, and I hope you enjoy it.

Also, any constructive criticism would be great and much appreciated, thanks!

Vimeo:

Nice!!! I loved that follow combo :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really enjoyed it.

It looked Fresh and Tight. Nice job, can’t wait to see more.

-Gizzy

1 Like

you should open the full one in theaters everywhere… that was awesome. cant wait for the next video.

1 Like

Any chance you could make a tut for that?

Thanks Bailey. :slight_smile:

Thanks, and more will come soon. :smiley:

Thanks, maybe one day. :stuck_out_tongue:

Umm, I’m not really great at making tutorials, but I really just looked at Jensen’s whip combo (Worlds Freestyle) and Paul Han’s whip combos (any of his Freestyles, LOL) and pieced something together. I’ll see what I can do about the tutorials though. ;D

I have the exact same shirt as you ;D

Anyway you’ve got awesome skill. This short is frankly too short. Make some more!

1 Like

Yeeaaah , Philippine Tee. :smiley:

Thanks , I plan on making more too. :wink:

dont forget the frontstyle combo! That was cool too! Are you getting sponsored by yoyofactory?

1 Like

but the yoyo he was using was a y-factor by one-drop

Thanks for the compliment, and I’d be honored to be sponsored by any company haha.

YYF does seem nice though :wink: Maybe someday.

That’s correct, I personally just like the yoyo. I have a fair collection of YYF as well.

Actually, about over half my case is YYF ::slight_smile:

That was great and so fluid! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. :smiley:

dude i thought i was good at follow… until i saw ures… ure AWESOME ;D do u have a youtube account? i would totally subscribe

Haha, thanks for the kind words. My youtube account is BryanYbanezVideos , I only have my “Sampler” video up, because this is my first video, and this is my first “official” youtube account. Expect more though!