SAMAD, PLEASE POST HERE!!!

Samad, can you tell me almost EVERYTHING about the Mini Star? and is there any other general-yo throws comeing out soon???man, im pumped for the mni star!!! im trying to decide what color!

There is a Official Generalyo Thread. :wink:

Anyway, the MiniStar is… mini. :smiley: It plays nice and fast. It weighs I belive 62 grams but it feels heavier to me. I have a prepro and it has a nice inner look. It has a wierd spike that looks like it was run over by a semi. You can’t do madator play with it but it looks really cool. 8) I love my MiniStar, and I can’t wait to see an offcial production release for it. I think it is a great yoyo and even though it is small, it really does compete with it’s big Generalyo siblings. I am happy to have one in my collection, and I plan to write a review soon. Anyway, my advice would be buy one really soon and don’t hesitate because I know this will be a throw to go out of stock really soon as many people want to buy this yoyo too. :slight_smile: I don’t know what colors they will come in though, sorry.

EDIT: Whoops, totaly forgot about the pics Ernie posted lol! Big thanks to Born2yoyo who posted them. :stuck_out_tongue:

~James Reed!

I do LOL I had to do it.

smuggles text from general yo thread
Manufacturer General Yo
Shape Butterfly / Wing
Weight (g) 62.00
Width (mm) 36.10
Diameter (mm) 48.36
Gap Width (mm) 4.15
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 in x .500 in x .187 in AIGR bearing
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System General Yo Hat Pad - Smooth

1 Like

It would have been easier to just pm and ask.

Just in my head… It would take only two clicks to post this topic, but 5 or more to PM someone!

Check and mate :stuck_out_tongue:

Mwahahaha, I was helpful for once xD

I posted in this thread.

My work is done. :slight_smile:

How much and when :smiley: is there any logos?

Dont be a butt-hole Samad

I sure hope your kidding… lol. If you are, it would help out to put a tounge smiley like this. :stuck_out_tongue:

~James Reed! 8)

He’s probably not. Almost everything he says is negative.

O RLY? Well if he isn’t kidding then I fail to see how Samad is the butt-hole.

O snap somebody better not put that in their signature.

~James Reed!

Already a post and tread on this.
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,16214.0.html