New arrival from General Yo - The MINI STAR 2!

Mini Star 2:

The idea behind the Mini Star 2 was to create a pocket sized throw that behaves and performs like any top level yo-yo on the market. This is a yo-yo that you can put through your best 3 minute freestyle and a yo-yo that will fit in your pocket with ease.

General Yo went with a bi-metal design to keep the weight low while providing maximum stability and spin time in the new Mini Star. The Mini Star 2 doesn’t have that ‘rock on a string’ feel that some compact throws get, and when you give it a throw you would never guess it was so light weight. It has the performance of a much larger yo-yo with a fast maneuverable feel in play and a pleasantly solid and stable presence on the string!

21 Likes

Nice!!

I do wish it had that ‘rock feel’ though. :confused:

3 Likes

Well shoot me a message if you buy one Glen. I can fill the cups with Silicone before shipping it out to add a few grams. Happy to help out! :wink:

7 Likes

Is it just me or would a half swap of the first two colors give a watermelon vibe?

And yeah, this thing is on par with a full size. It’s also not to small to feel strange, it’s the perfect mini shape in my opinion.

11 Likes

Heck yeah I’ve been waiting ages for this to drop!

6 Likes

Another bucket list yoyo I’m finally able to obtain, and in the colorway I was after too!

5 Likes

I picked one up at DXL from the man himself . It’s an awesome yo-yo. Performs like a full size without loosing that undersized fee we all love.

3 Likes

Top 3 yoyo of all time in my eyes hard to not pick up another

2 Likes

Definitely gonna be the one and only in my pocket throw. Well, probably gonna have the RBC in the other.

12 Likes

Yup… I did it, I bought another

6 Likes

Same specs as the original release?

5 Likes

Yes - Ernie kept it the same - such a great pocket throw!

6 Likes

This thing literally plays just as good as a full size to me.

Shot this with my MiniStar2

9 Likes

The fact that you shot that vid with a blue lava filter and backdropped it to Waterfalls by TLC…

tenor (18)

1 Like

I appreciate the kind words, that rap by Left Eye mid song is just, I dunno, I love it. I asked Santa for their Crazy Sexy Cool CD in third grade, he came through and it was on ever since.

1 Like

Based on the stock number people are sleeping on this one, normally i wouldnt mind but with this throw it keeps tempting me to just toss another one in the cart

4 Likes