Mini Star 2 by General Yo!

Mini-Star2-Feature copy

The General Yo Mini Star 2 is back in a trio of new amazing colors! Pink with Black Acid wash, Pink with Purple Splash, and Orange with Black Splash! - Additionally, the release of this Mini Star 2 includes a company leather keychain as a gesture of appreciation for supporting General Yo :heart::yo-yo:

Orange-Black-Splash-Silver-Ring-Mini-Star-2 Pink-Black-Acid-Wash-Silver-Ring-Mini-Star-2 Pink-Purple-Splash-Silver-Ring-Mini-Star-2

The General Yo Mini Star is one of our all time favorite pocket throws, and the couldn’t be more stoked for this updated version! The Mini Star 2!

The idea behind the Mini Star 2 was to create a pocket sized throw that behaves and performs like any top level yo-yo on the market. This is a yo-yo that you can put through your best 3 minute freestyle and a yo-yo that will fit in your pocket with ease.

Mini-Star2  Ready for packaging!

General Yo went with a bi-metal design to keep the weight low while providing maximum stability and spin time in the new Mini Star. The Mini Star 2 doesn’t have that ‘rock on a string’ feel that some compact throws get, and when you give it a throw you would never guess it was so light weight. It has the performance of a much larger yo-yo with a fast maneuverable feel in play and a pleasantly solid and stable presence on the string!

This Mini-Star release will include a company leather keychain with every package as a thank you for supporting General Yo! :heart:

9 Likes

Ohh I love that pink speckle.

I snagged the last green from yye a month ago and love mine.

1 Like

For anyone that may be on the edge or just genuinely curious, this may be undersized, but it outperforms like crazy due to the stainless steel inserts.

This is the pocket throw that you carry when you want to be able to show off everything you got with no limitations.

It is still wide enough to land in the strings without feeling like too much of a challenge.

5 Likes

I’ve heard this was/is the best mini yoyo ever period. And I’d be allll over it if I had any money left to spend on yo-yos from this past month (summer actually lol)

It’s good. Surpassed my expectations for the size.