Sad sad day...

I recently sold my yoyo on YYN. It was an Ogopogo BvM. I shipped it out about a week and a half ago. USPS has no record of it because they lost it. I got insurance on it, but i’m having trouble making a claim… :’(

I’m sorry to hear that. Luckily you got insurance at least.

Here’s the thing with usps insurance…

If the item never shows up, it’s extremely difficult to make a claim. Insurance is designed to cover damage, not loss… so if it never shows up, since none of their priority mail delivery times are ‘guaranteed’ it falls under ‘oh it could show up eventually’

However, it’s only been a short period of time… I’ve had usps take months. I wouldn’t give up just yet…

Kyle

The best thing I can tell you is to be very consistent about checking up with them. You don’t have to be a jerk, but make sure you keep the pressure on them about finding your package. If you’re not satisfied with the efforts they are making to find your package, tell them so (but politely). If you’re very thorough and continue to make them follow up with you and do what they say they are going to do, you will either get your package or get the insurance claim.

Woah, JM, that is an amazing sig ya got there. WOAH. (off-topic, sorry)

USPS insurance covers lost packages, but you have to wait a certain amount of days.

Thanks for replying guys… It makes me feel better that I may still get my money back at least…