Roppo by Shuriken YoYos! - Powerful & Stable V-Shaped Yo-Yo!

Roppo_Feature
Introducing Shuriken’s latest monometal creation - Roppo.

Roppo marks Shuriken’s inaugural venture into a performance-driven monometal design, following the Juji (known for its oversized, robust build) and the Senban (renowned for its slimline profile). Featuring a distinctive V-shaped, it carries a modest weight of 65.3g and spans a width of 46.8mm. The Roppo showcases versatility, offering adept stability and nimbleness for a wide array of tricks.

B-Grade-Diego-Maroon-Green-Fade-Roppo B-Grade-Diego-Maroon-Green-Fade-Roppo-2 B-Grade-Diego-Maroon-Green-Fade-Roppo-3

The name “Roppo” pays homage to the Roppo Shuriken, a six-pointed Hira-shuriken. Its understated logo is meticulously etched near the hub area. Diego Berini has also lent his signature touch with a custom colorway, complete with his logo elegantly engraved in close proximity to the hub.

13 Likes

The Happo sucked and had terrible vibe. However, I own the Roppo and it’s very good.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. FWIW, my Happo hasn’t had any issues.

3 Likes

I got a Roppo B-Grade and it’s really nice. The “flaw” was the green fade went a little higher on one half than the other. It’s very smooth and very stable. $38 is an absolute steal.

4 Likes

I’m surprised to hear that, and sorry too! That’s one of my favorite throws!

1 Like

Perhaps I was given a B grade Happo instead of an A grade Happy :joy:

2 Likes