Roo-yo or M1, Help me decide

I’m about to order a new yoyo. I’ve had my eyes set on a M1 for a while, but now I’m kinda leaning against buying a Roo-yo HF, that black delrin looks sweet. There is of course a big difference in shape and specs between the two of them. Opinions, pros/cons anyone?

I have never actually tried a delrin. I have the M1 though and it is amazing. I really like it’s shape and feel.

Addment: Remember that the HF will also perform like yummies (probably).

Buy the M1 man, and enjoy…then save your money till the BC Cream come’s out. Then buy that and really really enjoy!

I have heard only good things about the M1, and a red/black one would look nice on my yoyo-shelf. The cream is soo mine, any word on when it drops? since the BC milk is not available, Roo-yo HF seemed like a good option, and as far as I know it’s the only delrin on the market right now. Would choose the milk over it any day though.

Nothing I like about the m1… just to give a second opinion.

I do like the color options but that is it.

Well, I would say M1, because despite how well delrin plays- and it does play extremely well, mind you - metal>delrin IMO

But for us to really decide what you would like, tell us what your preferences are. Look at this thread and answer the questions. http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,653.0.html

Here are the questions if you didnt look at the link:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level?

I would go with M1. I think Metal would be great for you and I like metal more than derlin IMO.

M1s are AMAZING!

He may not like what you like?

Get the M1, the delrin yo-yo is way too expensive for the play. Also they some times develop a vibe and they have other issues. Get metal is will be worth it.

I hear good things about the M1. Roo-Yo has always been sort of sketchy. For $15 less, I’d play it safe.

For me in favor of the roo-yo is the width, the fact that it comes with a dif-e bearing and that I’m curious about delrin. I do however think the diameter is a bit too large, and 60£ seems a bit much for a plastic yoyo. I’m not too exited about the shape of the M1, and I wouldn’t mind it beeing a bit wider, but other than that it seems top notch. I’m going to do some soulsearching over the weekend, and order something on monday. Thanks for all answers

I would really say the M1. It is a great player, little small, so if you like a larger size, its not for you, but I love it.
tickle it