ROCKSTAR G5 C13

SHOULD I TRADE MY VERY DIGNED C13 B GRADE AND A MINT 2010 G5 FOR mint rockstar

would it be a good trade???

I think that is a good trade as long as the c13 has vibe but if it doesnt hav vibe and its just dinged then I think that isnt a good trade.

I wouldn’t

at laxdude99 why not ?

and yah it has medium vibe and g5 bearing is almost shot

bump

If you feel comfortable with it, go for it. There is a difference between actual value and trade value, trade value is getting what you want by any means.

like do u think it is a fair trade

Its not what we think. Its wat you think

i just dont know wht wuld u do

bump

OK. a mint rockstar is worth about $100. A beat c13 is worth I guess $20ish. a mint G5 is worth I guess 70 if anyone is gonna buy it. So… yes, it is fair. Satisfied?

1 Like

The c13 and g5 are great yoyos and so is the rockstar but, I don’t think two great yoyos for one great yoyo is great deal

But that’s my opinion if you really want the rockstar then do it

c13 is b grade

we know that :-X

Here’s another way to put it into perspective.

1. Are either the c13 or the G5 in your main play rotation?
If you answered no, go on to the next question. If you answered yes, there’s a fairly good chance that trading will involve some regret on your part (been there myself), but go on to the next question anyway.

2. Would you miss either one of them if you could never play them again?
If you answered no, go on to the next question. If you answered yes, there’s a fairly good chance that trading will involve some regret on your part (again, been there myself), but go on to the next question anyway.

3. Have you ever played a Protostar or a Northstar?
If you answered yes, go on to the next question. If you answered no, go on to question 5.

4. Do you enjoy how the Protostar or Northstar plays?
If you answered yes, go on to question 6. If you answered no, it probably would not be a good trade.

5. Do you like yo-yos with a similar shape (in this case: angular, semi h-shaped) and specifications (diameter, width, weight)?
If you answered yes, go on to the next question. If you answered no, it probably would not be a good trade.

6. Are you even interested in owning a Rockstar? (Yes, this is a question you actually need to ask yourself)
If you answered yes, go on to the next question. If you answered no, it probably would not be a good trade.

7. Are you fairly certain whomever you are working this deal out with is not trying to scam you?
If you answered yes, take the deal. If you answered no, put it to rest.

I don’t think it’s possible to spell it out more, so it’s all on you now. Hope this helps :slight_smile: