g5 and c13 b grade for trade

mint perfect condition plays great !!! silver 2010 edition comes with z stacks and hub stacks
i also have a b grade c13 best one ive ever used i think it just has ano flaws if you get this you get a extra yyf spec bearing :slight_smile:

LF: supernova! 2010 severe 2009 severe one drop y factor narwal skyline superstar catch 22 one drop 54 general yo hatrick an origanal california stacked version a grind machine 2 money offer anything dna offer anything !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

coulld u put some pics of the g5 up that would be great

dont know how to post pics but if yiu go to flickr just search carter bliss and ill upload 1

searching β€œcarter bliss” doesn’t work so well. do you have a direct URL for the pix on Flickr?

www.flickr.com/photos/yyf888man12

would you sell it

possibly but it depends cause i am maily looking for trades but how much are you willing to pay

well i dont have much money but i do have like 60 but if u can get a trade dont worry about it cuz all i have is a dm and its beat to hades and back

pm’d