Revolution vs. Protege

Hi. I am going to make a yoyo purchace in the next month, and I was wondering if I should Get the Revolution, or the Protege. I like mid to full size yoyos, but also could throw a smaller yoyo. I like H shaped yoyos, but I want to try a new shape, like in the Revolution. C-size bearings are my favorite. I want a solid, good playing yoyo at a low price. $70 is my maximum price range. Please tell me what you think.

Haven’t tried the Revolution, but the Protege is absolutely amazing. It plays really really well. No offence to YYJ, but I just don’t think their yoyos are as good as YYF’s. (Eneme exception)

I’ve never played with a Protege, but i do have a revolution. Its really smooth and great for grinding imo. I also made a review of the revolution so you could also check that out. The feel of the revolution in your hands just feels great and at a low price.

The Protege is also really great for grinding, is smooth, and has a great feel in your hand. It’s cheao, has kind of an H-Shape, but not too much, and to me, I can imagine it being undersized, but I don’t know if it’s going to be undersized or not. But I would definitely get a Protege in my preference. :wink:

OK THIS IS NO MATCH!! PROTEGE IT one of the absolute BEST yoyos ive ever tried!

Reasons?

It’s preference, Back in the day like a year or so ago, a quarter of the yoyo community probably would have said the same thing about the peak. TC also said (s)he likes Mid to full sized yoyos which the protege isn’t. (S)He might end up wanting the Revolution simply for that reason. Because most of it is preference.

who are you talking to! you recently joined this forum and your really acting like a newbie! lol

any who its like a full metal undersized protostar but a tad lighter and its really fast and smooth and a beast at grinding

Reasons?

It’s preference, Back in the day like a year or so ago, a quarter of the yoyo community probably would have said the same thing about the peak. TC also said (s)he likes Mid to full sized yoyos which the protege isn’t. (S)He might end up wanting the Revolution simply for that reason. Because most of it is preference.
[/quote]
Yo don’t have to put the (S) lol

From his profile