Reviewing and teaching yoyo blog

Hey guys I just started a blog called yoyofan please tell me what you think.

http://ayoyofan.blogspot.com/

I like your blog very much, keep up the good work and keep on teaching!

Thanks. Do you really think my blog and teaching is good? Do you have any ideas for the videos or the blog itself?

I’d say the most important thing is to be unique. There’s always room for someone doing something different that people find useful.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

I don’t know about anyone else but the yellow text on the dark background causes me a lot of eye strain which makes it unpleasant to read…

…but that might just be me…

Ok. Do you know what color would go good with it. If you tell me I’ll try to change it.

i think the layout of your blog is very attractive in my opinion

Different computers render color differently, their settings can be different, screen type, many other factors.

I personally would go with what you like and tweak it as you like. Blogger is very easy to male all sorts of changes and preview them before going live. Have fun with it.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

I wouldn’t go on just my opinion. I’ve read the blog on a couple of different screens and for me it hurts my eyes. Evidently nobody else has this problem though, and I am highly prone to getting headaches when I use a computer.

Like Sniffy said, go with what suits you. If you like the layout you have now you should stick with it, don’t let anyone (me in this instance :P) tell you otherwise.

Well 1 person means a lot so if one person has it there may be other people like you that doesn’t like it so I will try.