Review On YoYoJam Lyn Fury

This is my review on my black YoYoJam Lyn Fury:

Ok, so I ordered a YoYoJam Lyn Fury with my free $25 in Post To Win Part 1. I also bought YoYoJam thin and thick shims, and a pair of YoyoJam silicone o-rings. I bought this yesterday, and since I live 2 towns away from Andre, I got it today. Priority is FAST! It came around 10:30, when I was playing Call of Duty 2 on my PS2. Ran outside, got it, ran back in. :stuck_out_tongue:

The YoYoJam Lyn Fury has won no titles, but was wade shortly after Johnnie DelValle’s double o-ring Hitman, which was after his Hybrid Hitman.

First impressions: I ripped open the package like a hungry beast (and yes, I was hungry too) and took the Lyn Fury out. It was awesome! All black. It came with my two pairs of thin and thick shims, and my pair of silicone o-rings. And I got a sticker too! :stuck_out_tongue: I couldn’t get it out of the bubble wrap!!! So, I finally ripped it out. Unfortunately, I ripped the box, too. :frowning: Oh, well, I’ll get a case sometime. :slight_smile: Very cool, double o-ring response, nice caps, and perfect size. Not too small, not too large.

Play: 10/10 Very good beginner/intermediate yoyo, as this will be my beginner division, pick your trick division, and intermediate division yoyo. I hope it survives! No vibe AT ALL! I was suprised! The o-rings were a little responsive, of course, it is new. So, I put one silicone o-ring, and left the rubber o-ring in. I call it," Stealth."[color=black] Can be responsive, can be non-responsive. Very smooth response. It involves one thick shim, and one thin shim, too. I made it up, don’t take it, please!

Grinds (Thumb too) : 6/10 The grinds on this aren’t that great. The arm grinds, either it snags, and whips at you, or it flys across your arm with tons of momentum. This one has grippy plastic. Thumb grinds, without the caps, theres not that much room between the outer-rim, and the inner-rim wall. About 1 cm. Yikes!!!

Looks: 10/10 This yoyo is very eye appealing. Cool caps, she’s pretty. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m kidding! The colors are a wise choice. The second best in my opinion, is the lime greent. Thats appealing, too. Still looks as cool without the caps!

Feel: 9/10 Very good feel, like the Hitman, wide, round, a little big. Compared to undersized, like the eight8eight. Still good! The material is a little sticky. Especially on a hot day. Oh well, you’ll get used to it.

Specifications: It’s diameter is 2.09 inches. Good size. It’s width is 1.63 inches. Very wide, still lovin’ it! It’s weight is 65 grams, the perfect weight, at a good number.And its response it double o-ring. A little responsive. doesn’t bother me, though! Good enough to qualify as a yoyo!

Pros/cons: Pros: Good size, perfect weight, nice wide gap, colors are amazing! Especially green, black, green black,blue, red, and blue black! Those are the colors I like.

Cons: The shape isn’t THAT great, but is still good! Its a little narrow, and tall, but doesn’t bother me to a point where I thorw it out the window! Grinds aren’t that good, mainly flying! The distance between the inner-rim wall, and the outer-rim, not so much.

Price: 10/10 Perfect price! The ProJam, to the Big Ben, I call the Plastic Clan. $9.99 to $14.40. One of the best bangs for your buck!!!

Final thoughts: Impressed. I would reccommend this yoyo from a beginner, to slightly advanced. Would make a great back-up yoyo if you run out in a competition. (Hope that would never happen!)Very good. All the people say it can be dead un-responsive, not really, it is REALLY responsive when you need it. I personally love this yoyo! Price is amazing! Good quality, one of the best all-plastics out there!

10/10. 5 star quality![/color]

That’s incorrect, the Double O-Ring came first.

Oh, thanks. That guy at A2Z lied to me!

nice review im going to order one on 4th of july and orange o rings too

Strange, my lyn grinds awesome ??? Make sure you wash your hands/arms and dry thouroughly before grinding.

how big is the gap of the lyn fury in mm?

Something strange on my lyn is that after I took my bearing out lots of times the gap is about 4.4-4.7mm

if you want your lyn to grind longer sand it with fine sanding paper.