Responsiveness vs Grip, shouldn't we differentiate?

It started back then when I just learned binding. I wanted to make my yoyo unresponsive so I lurked around and found that I have to use thinner strings and sand just the tip of the starburst to make it unresponsive, or so they said. Yes it did becomes unresponsive, but binding is not tight anymore. I should’ve simply clean the bearing and not modifying anything else.
So that got me thinking, I often see when people asked about how to turn their yoyos unresponsive, after cleaning the bearing often they are told to use thinner strings and sometimes wait for the pads to wear, which is not really accurate because it only made them more slippy, not necessarily “more unresponsive with no side effects”. Most modern yoyos with wide gap will become unresponsive when the bearing is clean, if not then the bearing is not clean/lubed.
What I’m saying is, say I have two same yoyos, one with normal strings, new pads, and clean bearing, and the other one have thin slippy string, almost worn out pads, and lubed bearing. Both are unresponsive, but they are “different” unresponsive.
I personally divide responsiveness into two, bearing responsiveness and grippy/slippy. A yoyo that has full/new pads but clean bearing is generally unresponsive, but grippy. A yoyo that has lubed bearing, slippery pads, and thin string is responsive but slippy.
Do you think so? or do you disagree?

I hate slippy responsive yoyos.

The things you say, I agree with them.