Reptile owners?

lol a week ago while trying to fall asleep I felt something crawling on my arm. I swatted it and rolled my hand around on my arm to make sure whatever it was got squished enough to die. I could feel something rolling around under my hand that was squishy.
Lifted my hand and the damn thing was not only still alive somehow…but it was able to roll down my dang arm and land somewhere on my blanket.

Couldn’t find it for the life of me but was convinced it was waiting somewhere waiting for an opportunity to come and exact its revenge on me. >.<’

/nightmares

2 Likes

Meanwhile the spider is screaming “oh ****, oh ****, run!” I can’t say that for all of my tarantulas, my little buttercup and primrose will try to eat your face if given the chance! Most of mine are fairly chill though.

1 Like

I used to keep domino roaches as well, they didn’t work out so well as feeders so my colony became a pet colony. They were really fun, and with a sand species you can have a bit more fun with them enclosure wise over the standard tub of egg flats. They don’t have the size of a hissing but they are quite the lookers! Blaberus giganteus or giant cave roaches are also an fun and impressively sized species if you want to look for something a bit more unique to a hisser. Lol again this is a bit of my bias due to hissers being feeders for my bird eaters!

1 Like

Melvin! My mali uromastyx. She’s a chill lil lady

5 Likes

Ooh she is pretty! I love the expressions of uros. We have an adopted one now which the most cliche name ever… spike. A ton of personality in those guys!

We were going to just take him in and find him a home, 3 years later still have never looked for a home for him

4 Likes

How big is she she looks to have quite a bit of size on the Nigerian uros

1 Like

Oh! She THICC!

1 Like

I didn’t know you had that. So cool!

1 Like

Here’s mine… Indian Star tortoise. He’s about 4 months old now. Loves dandelion greens!

4 Likes

I love tortoises!

Me too!

His name was picked by my kids. Wait for it… YoYo!

1 Like

She’s a big girl haha, I wanna say 10 inches nose to tail but I haven’t measured her

1 Like
3 Likes

I like tortles!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’d like to get a turtle hatchling to raise up. Any turtle owners that can help me out?

1 Like

Went out of town to visit friends and found this young Garter snake on a trail we were on.

Even gave me a little nibble and drew a drop of blood.

1 Like

Anyone here watch exotics lair?

2 Likes

Never subscribed but I so remember a video with an old world tarantula bolting on him a long time ago and that was entertaining lol.

1 Like

Love these guys! :snake::heart:

1 Like