Replay pro stats

yes I went and looked at my wedges (I bought 2) after that post and realized the bearings are aluminum. But something makes them not work after apprx 2weeks. I love the throw but I’m not buying another one.

1 Like

yeah i’ve always wondered about the trade off play-ability with diameter/width ratios.

1 Like

I have a bgrade wedge and it still spins fine.

Maybe this…

Yoyos and concrete are not a good mix.

1 Like

:cry:

I guess that’s really my problem then, no more concrete except for my rad awesome replay. Sadly point A to B always contains concrete…

Regular Shutter had multiple design changes so that weight is probably out of date. I’ll weigh some on Monday and update the page.

1 Like

Delrin is actually much softer then polycarb so I would be careful about dinging your dove

1 Like

Oh.:man_shrugging: Sorry

1 Like

Lol that’s exActly what I was wondering. Dove soap… ahhh
:sweat:

2 Likes

LOL. Years ago when I became a full time musican and money was suddenly very tight, I realized that Dove soap bars washed away much quicker than other brands. :slight_smile:

It’s so greasy and slippery, best stuff around. Are you an Irish Spring?

My replay’s a concrete ding yoyo… Is there such thing as that? Or do I just have to find patches of grass from now on?

I think I asked this before but I don’t remember the answers. I apologize for this post but ask that I still get replies.

A post was split to a new topic: Duncan Response pads

can anyone tell me if these are hub-stacks on this replay? (translucent orange)

translucent orange

1 Like

I call them “bangers.” A cheap yoyo that you don’t worry about dinging.

1 Like

what r your bangers?

My favorite banger is probably a B stock DV888 from this site. You cannot beat it for $10. The B stocks are unresponsive. For responsive, the Recess First Base.

1 Like

finally found what i was looking for

No it does not.