Rep check for @averagedeck on Instagram (IS A SCAMMER)

Has anyone ever done a deal with this person? I’m not sure if he has a yye forums account but judging by his collection, I’m guessing he’s ■■■■ on here. Still, I’m not sure as the account is full of cardistry stuff and the deal I got is too good to be true. I hope y’all can chime in with some feedback, thanks.

4 Likes

Apparently Joe Flannery’s account was hacked, at least that’s what Joe claimed.

On the Facebook BST & Talk group a few months ago somebody mentioned that was a scammer. That’s not @Ajolivarez, that’s somebody else trying to scam people using pictures from Ajolivarez’s collection. Do not deal with them.

7 Likes

Thank you for the insight! It’s greatly appreciated! Will not deal with them any longer.

4 Likes

As a point of courtesy, I would edit AJs name out of your main post, just for those that will not read the comments. He’s a great trader/seller, and it’d be a shame to turn people away from him.

8 Likes

Agreed it’s not Alonzo, @averagedeck stole his and other peoples photos. I’m the one who alerted him to the stolen photos

3 Likes

Got it, it’s done!

4 Likes

Sad update to the OP, but averagedeck did steal my photos and also scammed me for $50 bucks.

I had sent him $100 but he actually refunded $50 but never sent me any yo-yos.
I had to dispute the other $50 with my card company and won a reversal at the end.
Oh well :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like