Recommend a netflix movie

Pretty sure Senna and Exit through the gift shop are still on netflix and both are awesome

“Exit Though the Gift Shop” is an excellent choice. The British space comedy “The Red Dwarf” is an acquired taste but very addictive.

Love “Red Dwarf” ever try “Black Adder?”

I love the original Planet of the Apes. It’s a good view of a classic science fiction if you haven’t seen it. Two other great shoot 'em up classics I’d recommend areDirty Harry and Scar Face.

I actually enjoyed adventureland. It’s a terrible movie but it provided some laughs and is pretty fun to watch.

Red dwarf and Blackadder are two British comedic classics. If you like these, then you really must must watch Green Wing. Now I have to go back and have some kind of serious Red Dwarf/Blackadder fest. Woof Woof!

NACHOOO LIBREEEE

I just watched “Benji.” It was a good documentary about a 17 year old high school basketball player, in his senior year of high school, he was #1 in the country in basketball (he was that good). He was shot and died, never fulfilled what was expected. I thought the film was done well. I’m not a huge basketball fan, but like a good documentary.

my way is a very good movie if you like world war 2 movies and can handle subtitles its a really awesome movie, i just love history

Jiro is adorable.
Watch Aqua Team Hunger Force :smiley:

You should watch death note

I watched Dragonslayer. When you tell me ‘NOT’ then I have to. I also thought it was was pretty good, but I didn’t find it depressing. Ya, not depressing at all.

I’m going to watch Jiro next I guess.

Shawshank redemption greatest movie ever

The tv series movie type thing Sherlock is amazing

Sherlock is dah bomb!!!

Hot rod. Absolutely hilarious but only if you find stupid things funny.

Iron Sky and District 9 are two movies I would recommend. Both of these are sci-fi movies that don’t take themselves seriously, which is why I find them hysterical. Both movies do stuff that’s just so terribly stupid it becomes amazingly funny.

You can’t go wrong with Nazis on the moon or Alien apartheid.

Doctor Who, and Sherlock… mind >… blown <