Recess YoYo Bag!

Recess-YoYoBag

Carry your favorite yo-yos with the all new Recess YoYo Bag!

-reinforced waterproof canvas
-front zipper pocket - inside slip pocket
-extended strap (we don’t lack ‘round here)
-high density foam (28-33 LBS PSI compression rate, 100% recovery)

Production cases come with STAR CUT FOAM :star: - inner circle diameter is 1.75” - will hold undersized throw, to oversized

14 Likes

Looks cool obviously, but do you have to like… take the foam piece out entirely to access the yoyos well? Would be kinda strange.

5 Likes

Holds three?

That’s not enough.

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Yeah I like that one very much!

2 Likes

If the holes are pre-cut, that is a huge waste of useable space.

3 Likes

Looks like you can just cut two more holes from the position of the three throws already to fit five, though I don’t know who’d want to do that A, and B I don’t think you should have to when there seems to be plenty of space to of done so to begin with.

3 Likes

Alot of “yoyo bags” are just generic bags made for whatever. A yoyo company buys a ton of them, puts their name on them and calls it a yoyo bag.

3 Likes

I think six would be ideal, though not possible if those star shapes are where they are. But still, unless you’re using the whole thing, it’s a waste of space. Maybe if they cut the foam into three sections, each holding two. Then it’s kind of modular, where you can carry as much foam sections as you need and have space in the bag for other things.

(But I think putting yoyos in neoprene pouches or even velvet pouches is more effective if carrying 1-3 yoyos.)

4 Likes

Agreed, and I really like the modular idea too.

1 Like

I agree with this I feel the ideal carry is 6 yo-yos but maybe I’m just odd. My wife always says did you bring enough yo-yos but like 2 loopers, something fixed axle, a modern responsive and two unresponsive usually a mono or plastic I’m willing to ding and a bimetal or hybrid I’m currently enjoying. Sometimes swap the fixed or responsive with a mini/micro or some challenge or slim line yoyo.

I would find it hard to pick just three yo-yos to bring around personally but the bag it’s self seems nice.

I have this bag, it is useless for holding yo-yos tbh. I have the previous release of it which has the foam cut for 6 throws. You can only access the top two (and it’s not easy to slide the foam in and out so really it’s just a two throw bag with a lot of wasted space).

That said, I took out the foam and started using it for my networking tools and it’s great for that purpose, so not a total waste.

3 Likes

Camera bags make for great bags with customizable compartments

2 Likes