Recent Favorite?

Have you even tried them?

BOSSSS!!! I want one so badly!!!

Once again, how could the BOSS or any yo-yo for that matter be your favorite if you haven’t tried it? Have you tried a BOSS?

1 Like

havent tried but the augie one looks sick

SR, please stop questioning people’s favorites. It is juust plain annoying. If they say it is their favorite, let it be.

I’m just saying that if they haven’t tried it, how could it be they’re favorite? It doesn’t make sense! Simple as that, not to be mean, now let’s get back on topic.

Off topic: My favorite car is an Audi R8, although I don’t own one. See the point?

On Topic: Frantic

Wedgie.

I never implied and don’t care if they own the yo-yo or not, they at least have to try the yo-yo for it to be their favorite, right? I thought the C13 would be my favorite, until it tried it and I didn’t like it that much… See the point?

Thank-You Evan for being on topic… We should all quit arguing, and follow his wonderful example. I think everyone understands each other.

the new breed

Dv888 or Hectic

Actually, Catch 22.

Wow. Did you try one?

Lots of people have tried one SR.

Including Samad.

I wish I could try one…

I don’t see how trying one matters.

1 Like

I think its kind of more of, you like the looks and the specs, but you dont know if you like the feel or the throw or its play. But like JM said, my favorite car is a 65 mustang, but ive never driven one.

By the way, my fav yo is obviously my Black DARK MAGIC with green string and both caps ON!
never tried anything else that cant be bought at walmart…

I had ILYY as my favorite yoyo under my avatar for quite a while until Logan pointed out that I’ve never actually tried one. Since then I have actually tried one (well held and inspected it - thanks Ernie - I was over concrete at the time and really didn’t trust myself to not screw it up for him), but I did change my listed fav to things I’m more familiar with.

But yeah, it could be your favorite for any number of reasons: the way it looks, the specs, the players you like / emulate who use it, reviews, opinions of fellow players who you trust, or the feel/play if you’ve tried one. For a lot of people and a lot of yoyos, reality is we buy without having tried first, based on pics, reputation, specs, reviews, etc. - and it usually works out, if you do your homework. Especially people who are more remote - no store close, no players nearby, can’t get to contests.

5 Star!