rec rev stax

It’s confusing because of how confidently you said they were plastic lol. Anyway, I might have to try out one of these.

I already did.

Metal.

Sorry I wasn’t clear on the topic. I assumed relaying the words directly from the mouths of those who are running RecRev would have been sufficient. I specifically asked, and asked if they were removable. They said they were fit by pressing them into the halves.

I confidently thought they were lol and then Studio42 said they were metal so I was like “wuuuuuuuuuuttt” and I picked mine up and was like “oh… huh… metal… hmm…”
So yeah sorry bout that. Just a 13 year old kid acting like he knows what’s going on :-P.

If you don’t ask, you won’t learn.

If you don’t take a chance, you won’t learn.

You learned. That’s all that matters. Now, go play!

I own a Sine//Saw. They are NOT plastic.

Studio42: Could you tell us a bit about the Silly Goose, the Sine//Saw and the Octave1? Which do you prefer? What are the size of the Silly Goose? What’s your favourite?

They are metal. I bought two. One pair were in so tight I couldn’t get them off. The others fell off and rotate meaning the yoyo won’t unscrew. One drop did it much more elegantly.

^^^
Same. Mine are on so tight, they’re basically a hub. At first I was disappointed, but I’d rather have them stuck in position than so loose that the yoyo won’t unscrew.

I’ve photographed them and they have photographed quite nicely. I haven’t even string up the new goodies yet.

I’m working on a series of reviews right now. First up is the H3X, then the Spectrum, then the Triton, and I’ve been asked to do a review on the KuyoStar, and then I have the Rockefeller and the Rex ahead of those.

On the topic of RecRev, I have the f(x) and then the @ ahead of the new goodies.

What I will say is I’ve been very pleased with RecRev products and I suspect these items will be no different.

Sorry if this is too long. I’ve just gotten some amazing stuff recently, and I’m actually going to be not able to do any throwing for the next few days(just had a procedure done, no worries) so I’m gonna focus on getting some of the reviews done.