Rec REv I?

What do you think of it? It’s so cheap, does it play cheap? I heard it’s a really bad company…

i have heard that they are actually a very nice throw

Im probably gonna get one cause they are so cheap. If you know of a review on it could you tell me, please? THANKS :wink:

I have one and I think it plays great.It is a splash one with a beadblast. soooooooo nice

Samad said it has vibe.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Where did you find the splash one?

I ordered one. Some have vibe, some are smooth is what I’ve heard. Vibe doesn’t really matter to me, as long as it doesnt hinder play. They look sweet, which is exactly why I bought one, and i read two reviews.

I bought the splashed one from Alax for $40. It has very little vibe. I have used others that do not have vibe though.

The reviewers (I was one) were supposed to get production runs. I heard most peoples’ were smooth, although I got a non-production run, and it has a severe vibe. I’m pretty disappointed.

I’ll have a review in a few weeks

I have an I and it plays like a 120 buck yoyo! I really like it! It is one of my top throws!

I agree its def a $100 yoyo I put my review up the other day, mine is uber smooth.

your review was good, i read it. although it didn’t go as much into detail on how it plays, but it was ok. I LOVE your other reviews

the i has no vibe. i have one i got personally from alex and i love it.

Wow sounds good, thanks guys!! :wink:

i got a splash from alex for half price and it plays awesome. i prefer it to the 888x. you can get a revue on highspeedyoyos.com

i dont have vibe. grinds like a dream. spins like… some… fast…spiny thing.