really sad

mumbles something about a dead horse

2 Likes

I’m done arguing with you. I didn’t come here to post stuff to make myself feel more like a “man”. your doing a fine enough job of that on your own really. instead of just dropping it and moving on. You keep going right back to the past… Like I said I’m done arguing… If you want an argument than you cn have one with yourself. Because this is getting ridiculous. And You know it yourself, that this is just getting ridiculous when know, This is all about booths being at nationals… So what do you say? Grow up? Drop it? and lets move on from here>

Sure…

We have a Bingo! Lol. The following concerns are directed at Thinkyo>>

I came in rather late on this Cluster-fudge… But I have a curiosity. What is the challenge to just leaving your seat to check out the booths? Or better yet, don’t even sit down in your prepaid seat until ‘after’ checking out the Booths?

Do they Superglue you to your seat and keep you away from cruising the booths?

I don’t see any relevant connection between having ‘seats’ and viewing products on display?

Why post up like you got surprised there were costs to be seated when after the Original deleted thread you said you had already paid for you seats?

Whatever the cost of seating, why even mention it in the Deleted thread? Especially if you already paid seats?

And since your first thread was obviously ‘bogus’ why make a scapegoat out of the Mod for identifying that you were blaming a Fire that you lit yourself?

And even if… If the Mod dropped your thread from the Board; why would the action of ‘1’ person cause you to suggest that ‘you are unwanted here’?

And why do you feel that it is fair for you to constantly use your long term Illness as a sort of shield against contrary views?

You can’t just spin out and say, ‘hey I am really sick and…’. Your medical issues seem genuine and real enough. But you can’t keep wearing people out about how miserable your daily life is.

Don’t use your Illness as a Bulletproof vest. Continuously stating(not a quote) that your mood swings are simply the end results of living a miserable daily life only makes other forum members uncomfortable and afraid to post simply because you don’t want to upset you any more than you already are.

You are getting just a little too wound up about essentially non critical things.

Regardless, don’t start a groundless rant and then accuse the Mod of ‘abuse of power’.

You gotta take a chill pill Colby. The biggest enemy you have is ‘you’.

‘We’ are not against you. Nobody here including me would want to deal with Kidney Failure treatments and your unfun lifestyle resulting from your condition.

But your Misery loves Company attitude only helps generate Ill feelings all around.

That is not fair to any of us. And that includes you.

We can’t cure you… But we didn’t cause you condition. Why dump on others at the drop of a hat?

10 Likes

Please be a bit shameless. Lol

I mean to me more then 3 people have said that i post useless and too much.

I didn’t feel bad I just take that as an suggestion.

You to should just listen and if its a good thing then try to do that if that makes you feel bad ignore it.

And don’t say I’m done in conversation. If you have a point try to prove it.

And no one on thus forum is unwanted we are a lovely community.

My posts has been deleted a dozen times.

Don’t take it personal. You are a lovely member here.

Enjoy your national visit.

1 Like

Why…oh why does everybody take…everything…soo seriosuly…just chill guys…Thinkh2o…you’ve got soo many problems in life as you just stated and you have time to grumble about your post being deleted? seriously brother…this community is composed of probably the brightest bunch of people ive seen(we all play with yoyos…)lets not make it an arena alright…you said something…someone didnt like what you said and said something that you didnt like …blah blah blah blah…bigg deaall…move on!
lets not make one’s opinion so important that everybody has to conform to it…as ive said before…Just chill guys

Just let it go. Everything that needed to be said was said, so let’s just move on

1 Like