RCS Ducc vs OD Halifax

Hey YYE Forums, wishing everyone a great Tuesday. I’mm hoping someone here can help me with a small request. If there is someone here that has both the RCS Ducc (V1, V2, or both) and the OD Halifax and would be able to take a few photos of them side by side so I can compare the profiles, I would be incredibly appreciative.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Both are great. Halifax is good bit smaller. Ducc has an awesome finger spin cup Halifax does too but is too small to use it effectively. I’d reccomend both

1 Like

Appreciate the response! Unless I’m mistaken the Ducc v1 and the Halifax are pretty close dimensionally, the V2 is certainly significantly bigger than the Halifax.

1 Like

Picture quality isn’t great, but hopefully it gives you an idea of a size and profile comparison.

Ducc v1 vs Halifax

Ducc v2 vs Halifax

Ducc v1 vs Ducc v2

4 Likes

Don’t have a Halifax, but I do like the Ducc V1 more than the V2. The V1 is in the front. I like it more cause its a little heavier and has more punch.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, this is perfect! Really appreciate the response and photos.

Do you have a favorite out of the 3?

1 Like

Thank you so much for the photo! Seeing the two in the same color way helps more than I thought it would.

I was leaning towards the V2 before, but after seeing the photos I’m fairly certain I’m gonna get the V1 myself.

1 Like

It’s hard to pick a favourite, but I kinda like the Ducc v1 for it being more pocket friendly (barely) and a little more laid back.

I think any one of the three is a great choice, though, and I don’t regret buying any of them.

2 Likes

I had all three, got rid of both Duccs and kept the Halifax. Honestly though, none of them are really my style, so take that with a grain of salt.

1 Like

After sleeping on it I’ve decided I still dont know which one I want. Really appreciate everyone’s responses.