RCS and Vosun

These just don’t seem to match my current preferences. So maybe someone else can give them the love I can’t.

RCS Ducc V1 rubber ducky 1 ding see picture. Comes with goodies. €40

RCS Sk8r oh Canada color, “sorry” grade, can’t find the blemish though. No marks, only the yoyo Sold

RCS dtyy. No marks, comes with slim bearing for responsive play. SOLD

Vosun Eragon galaxy colors bi metal . Some scratches on the steel rims. Hard to see impossible to photograph. €35

Vosun Easyspin. Couple of marks worst one pictured. Still smooth. €17

All throws very smooth no serous vibe if at all. I’ll split shipping with any buyer. Normally shipping outside of the Netherlands is anywhere between €12-€20 depending on shipping options.

€150 gets you everything shipped to your home.

3 Likes

First one to buy 3 or more I’ll throw in one of my leather handmade yoyo straps with the tooled Escher pattern.

I’ll also happily entertain trades. Anything good really.

Especially interested in Showpony, da Capo, Assassin, The Vow. 50/50, Terrarian (or something similar from OD). Willing to use cash if the trade balance is in your favor.

1 Like

Or a Bolt 2? Honestly…Anything fun really.

Starting to have doubts about the Ducc, might have to keep it.

1 Like

Still here! Make me an offer. I’m willing to compromise a bit.

1 Like

How about $140 shipped for the whole bunch? Anywhere in the world.

C’mon people. No one in Europe want to give these a quick try? (Or in the US…? It’ll take longer to get there.)

Take €5 off anything in the original listing. These are doing nothing but gathering dust on my shelf.

C’mon boys. (Girls?) come and gettum.

DTYY is sold.

No one want a Ducc or a nice vosun to throw around? Make me an offer.

1 Like

My bumps

Bumpity bump. Both Vosun and the Ducc1 still available.

Badump badump.

Eragon, Sk8r and Duccv1 still available. Get em all for €90 shipped anywhere in the world.

I’m still selling lalalalalalala

I’ll happily take any fun trades or halfdecent offers.

I ain’t picky.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.