RAyoyos- Official Thread! First run.

Clyw-esque is one way to put it. haha

Who annoed these throws? I want to get a yoyo done in the pink and blue color,they look amazing!!!

Hey, Those look Very Nice! Sorry to ask if it has already been said but what is the price going to be on these? Are any of the online shops going to carry them? Thanks!

No online shops yet. Rayoyos.com will update you on where to buy them, or you can pm me.

They will be 105 if you order online, or 100 if you can pick it up at nationals.

who annodized these. i want to get oe of my yoyo done like the pink and blue. it looks absolutely fantastic!!!

Those look absolutely fantastic. Nice job.

Gruntbull anodized them.

Hey, I was wondering about something that was really annoying me. How do you say your company’s name? Is it like R-A-yoyos? Or is it like Ray-yoyos? And also, free bump :wink:

I was under the impression it was pronounced Rah like the Egyptian god of the sun.

I guess that’s another possibility. Well I guess we’ll have to wait and find out.

I believe its Rah. Like how you would pronounce the end of Chupacabra.

Rawww. Like ra.

1 Like

Just took a look through this thread for the first time in awhile. Holy crap I want one of these so bad lol.

Very nice work, yoyomaverick. Glad to see your little endeavor is a success, they look like they’re fantastic!

They will be for sale soon :wink:

I have one up for sale on the BST. Its completely normal, not a B-grade or anything. PM me if interested in buying it.

I can’t remember if these were going to come to YYE or just staying at “the other place”

They will be here eventually. By that I mean next run, whenever that may be. After I sell off all the ones I have now, which is about 9, then the next run will be made. It’ll be much larger, and much easier to get your hands on if you desire.

I’ve got a Chupacabra in the mail!

So stoked. Be looking for a review from me!

Are these/will these be at any online stores before Christmas? If so, it’s going on my Christmas list. If not, I will have to save up for it.

I sent out a couple of units for reviewing. Reviews will be ready in a couple weeks probably.