Rate Your YoYo Day! :)

6/27/09
4/10: Hung out with J&J for about 6 hours today. However, my computer is screwed up…very bad.

Would you consider that a part of your yo-yo day?

Not being on the forums?

And not being able to watch YoYo Videos.

My computer us screwed up but I deal with it. :smiley: (JK, It isn’t that bad.)

3/10
Terrible, my video cam isn’t sending crud to my computer, so i’ll have to use a phone camera for the tutorial contest. And I have an awesome trick :’(

6/27/09
3/10
Just arrived home from D.C. We visited lots of museums, but I didn’t get as much time to yo-yo as I had hoped. The only times I played around with my DM was when we were walking on the street, or when we stopped to look at the map. Plus, I didn’t even get my pictures taken yo-yoing in front of the White House. >:(

But… I did manage to make up a new trick once I got home so…+1

4/10

i’m gonna go with a solid 10/10.
( http://spyy.ca/ )

granted… i can’t offhand remember a day i’d put at below that.
it is playing with yo-yos, after all.

dont know the date but 7/10.
got started making up a new trick
made a whole bunch of awesome string

7/1/09
9/10
Went to Samad’s house for a little and got my m1!!! Now I just need to wear out my 10 ball.

1/10 I didn’t yo-yo.
:stuck_out_tongue:

7/01/09
5/10: Waiting for my Dv888. Justin’s M1 came today.

10/10

finally got my GT grind whip combo down! ;D

7/02/09 8:46 AM PST
1/10 I haven’t touched my yo-yo yet. Just woke up. :wink:

7/01/09
10/10 Awesome. Yo-Yoed alot yesterday. And I had a party. Got to showoff tricks to people.

july 2
11/10

i got my
Axiom
Meteor
Dv888
hectic
Frantic Today

posting for yesterday
7/2/09
10/10

My pre pro dv888 came today =]

6/2

7/10

so Far this morning I have made up 2 new “Tricks”. Well “Moves”

7\3\09
10\10: Played with my Dv888, smoothed out some tricks, and spent time with family.

7/5/09
9/10
Great so far, I learned a few tricks I never really wanted to learn. I got Magic Drop down, so Shockwave and Kamikaze were easy, but I’m still smoothening Kamikaze out. I learned Mondial, so Pon-n’-Fresh was pretty easy. And I finished Ladder Escape!!! But its not too smooth yet. Now I’m working on smoothening Ladder Escape and Kamikaze and plan to work on White Buddah next. Then I have to make some strings. And its only 1:00