Raptor or Barracuda?

Which do u like better (please only answer if u have tried both)

barracuda all the way

Barracuda. I’ve tried neither.

The Raptor is a little smaller, but it’s amazing.

If you can’t decide, remember, you can never go wrong with a raptor.

Amazing throw.

Remember, the raptor helped Tomas Bubak win Eyyc. :wink:

Cuda is by far much higher quality throw.

Cuda also helped Janos Karancz win eyyc 2013 :wink:

But he’s not going.

The Barracuda is amazing. Extremely under-rated. Duncan’s greatest unresponsive throw ever, in my opinion. I picked one up at Worlds last year because it was the best yoyo available at Worlds last year. At any booth. Its quality is up there with General Yo, One Drop, G2, CLYW, etc…really good throw.

The raptor is Fantastic! I’ve owned 6 of them since I started yoyoing.

AHHHH!!! I can’t decide!!

Just get a raptor. IMO it’s a budget metal everybody needs to try/Own.

1 Like

But…

I’ve heard only AMAZING things about the raptor. I haven’t heard anything about the barracuda.

Well then get a barracuda then! Whichever works for you!

The barracuda outperforms the raptor by a longshot. But they’re both good. It’s really all subjective.

It depends on your funds, honestly. The Raptor is worth owning, it is, but in my opinion there is a difference between a great performing budget metal and a world class throw. If you have the money for a Barracuda I can’t envision it letting you down and is definitely worth the money. If you want to save some money the Raptor does have more color options and is a very good throw. Neither will disappoint you, and you can do the exact same tricks with either, obviously. But there is a reason the Barracuda costs more.

Funds aren’t an issue. I just need to decide!

Barracuda all the way. Best Duncan I have ever thrown.

Wow a celebrity! Thanks for posting I will get a barracuda!

The Barracuda is much better but also more expensive.