Rainbow rims?

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

How do you guys feel about the trend of rainbow rims?

I love them.

7 Likes

I want

They look fancy

4 Likes

My first high end yo-yo(OG Betty Gallegos Edge—only yo-yo I refuse to ever sell, my daughter picked the color for me) had rainbow rims. I think they look great, as long as they match the yo-yo.

4 Likes

depends but normal I say yay

3 Likes

I like solid colors.

4 Likes

Rainbow on raw looks great. But I have not personally liked the rainbow rims on really bright colors. Just feels like too much going on.

2 Likes

I think they look pretty. I like!

4 Likes

I think they look pretty nice! Got a couple of throws with them and have a pink w/ rainbow rims flashback coming my way that I can’t wait for.

4 Likes

Thats one of the few I actually like. I know its a bright color but the colors in that one do compliment each other.

2 Likes

On raw/clear ano they look pretty great, but there are some solid colors they look really nice on. Aqua or teal is probably the stand out, but pink, blue and purple look nice too. Orange looks gross with them.

And 2sick has some dope purple and blue rims.

Here’s a yo-yo I want:

6 Likes

Maybe ive only looked at too few of options. Because THAT looks beautiful

2 Likes

You’re not wrong about some colors not working with it though. The orange Trident with them is ugly, I don’t think red, darker green, yellow, brown, or rose gold, off the top of my head would work.

2 Likes

I think the rainbow needs to complement the colours of the yoyo body.
So blue, green, pink, raw works well in my view.
Others can be hit and miss. But that is purely just from looking at photos as I never owned any

1 Like

Might look good on black as well, would really “pop.”

2 Likes

My favorite two rainbow rims, both on seafoam.:ok_hand:

5 Likes

I agree this is SICK looking

1 Like