RADICAL SEAS: Set Sails dropping 2/13/15 here at YYE, don't sleep on this!

I recommend using anything /other/ than weebly if you’re actually trying to be legitimate.

I didn’t use it, I used a awesome hosting program, that loaded wp and let me edit and add my own theme.

So I added a journalistic/gallery type theme. With an e commerce plug in.
Keeps everything super simple

:slight_smile:

I love that yo-yo. Gimme! xD

I can’t believe I miss this thread, I hope the prototyping went well and the yoyo turned out to be awesome. ;D

Anyway, you should tell me that you would use that render I give you to advertise, I should make a better render from that :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck man…

1 Like

hey guys! just an update, Kendamas are in!

http://s24.postimg.org/gp8njmm4l/kendamaresize.jpg

let me know what you think!

also, still waiting on the yoyos to get finish getting machined… hoping they make it in time for worlds. ;D

Those are nice looking man. I’m liking the RS at the bottom. Kendamas aren’t really my thing, but I’ve been tempted lately. Its cool that you are doing both the Kendama and Yoyo. The yoyo looks like a great design, I’ll have to keep my eyes out for sure.

1 Like

Those kendamas have a good color coordination, nicely done man! I am pretty sure they can sell. I actually don’t like kendamas and am saying that.

So guys, buy this stuff.

Can’t wait to test!

Those kendamas look gorgeous.

You should engrave EVERYTHING with “RS” for those of us whose initials are R.S. ::slight_smile:

Great to see the pics. You didn’t tell me about the Kendamas, I am dabbling in that too. Looking forward to trying the yo-yo, pretty big should be a beast. I’ll text you later. I got Friday and Saturday off too.

Andy G.

Lucky you :wink:

Yeah shoot me a txt, well work something out.

If you do step over to the Dama side be sure to send it my way for a custom pc job on it.

Oh yes!! I can pc wood baby. :o

1 Like

You will be contacted… ;D ;D

Hey! Prototypes are in!!!

this is just a quick photo before I leave the house!
NOTE: all response fits flush, I forgot to push that side down LOL.

http://s23.postimg.org/sd87urlor/proto1.jpg
http://s18.postimg.org/nvznf32ux/proto2.jpg

it throws beautifully, Final weight comes up to 70g with bearing, response, and axle.
Dead smooth.

comes stock with
*K-pads!
*Buddha Bearing Ripple V-Groove 10 ball bearings!

I will be getting these out to my testers at the beginning of next week! Testers, I need Addresses!!

THANKS!!!
(love went into every step of this, and you can feel it when you throw it)

Tasty!
PMing soon!

Gotta get my hands on one of those for sure and I can’t wait. So tell me what or who I need to harm severely to get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

ive got plans for powdercoating 25 in a production run that would involve you. :slight_smile:

Looks decent!

They look better than life. (HA, pervs…thought I’d say that, lol). Nicely done, man!

1 Like

Does it play its weight, or lighter? I’m just wondering because I know a lot of people are turned off by heavier yoyos these days.