Race to 500 eli hops.

hah, I guess! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, that was fun, we need to try to make this bigger… maybe put together a yoyo “iron man” event of sorts…

Can we say what time you finished at is when you win because I forgot to type in that I was done until about 2 minutes afterwards. I finished probably at the same time stringking did.

DONE

Edit: dangit i thought I won for a second :stuck_out_tongue: started a few minutes late, wouldve lost either way but whatever xD

Just so you know.

I still can’t feel my left arm.

My left arms fine, its my right arm :stuck_out_tongue:

You left handed?

Well, I forgot when I finished exactly, I just remember typing it almost immediately after finishing.

It says the post time above every post

Nope.

but I was doing eli hops outwards, not upwards… I can do it faster and more accurately that way, so my right arm was raised up, so that tired my arm out. Moving my left arm back and worth didn’t tire me at all :smiley:

Same here, but I am left-handed, so it was my left hand that blew out

Mickey just called.

Told me he finished last week.

1 Like

Man! I wish I could have seen this earlier!
will there be another one?
How about you have to have a stopwatch going, and then you tell the time. It would be a whole ton more fair that way. BTW, I have a berserker, so that will help a ton! :stuck_out_tongue:

Started at 7:45 lol… I forgot about it. Just finished, I did them nonstop. Ahh the string burn!

I will do one tomorrow. I think I’m going to add some twists to make it more interesting.

200 1.5 HOPS GLOVES AND TAPE ILLEGAL, LETS DO THIS THING

#STRINGBURN4LIFE

1 Like

I’m game.