QUIETEST BEARING EVER???

Same here man! Best option IMO.

NSK Japan-made. Gold/Platinum - the BEST.

Below are my most silent bearing up to date

1. YYF 8-Ball CT Bearing (the one that goes with YYF Replay Pro). Cleaned and lubed and it became so silent and smooth that made me surprised as well.
  2. One Drop 10 Ball Bearing - not a fan of flat bearing so I have to switched it with…
  3. Pixel Bearing - not yet cleaned, not yet lubed. I can still hear a sound from it, but not technically noise, seems like a whisper.

The Buddah bearing line also has some super quite great preforming bearings. Iv got a gold one and its pretty silent too.

The quietest bearing I have is the one that came stock in my General Yo Legato, A centering “K” bearing. It’s not perfectly silent, but damn close, and it spins for days.
I also really like the YYR DS bearing, and CLYW Pixel bearing. These two aren’t silent, but are very quiet, and they have off the charts performance.
I also have many OD 10-ball, and they are a real quality bearing, but I always replace with an YYR DS. This has more to do with me and my throwing skills than the the 10-ball. Centering bearings just work better for me & my skill set at this time.

1 Like

Well said and i second this. Iv got a small bag full of new OD 10 balls. They spin so good and are very quiet. But centering bearings work better with for me at this moment. Would like to try a DS