Quick Question

This question is BST related, but I am not sure if this is the right place, so if I did wrong, mods, please move it.

Anyways:
If you can get scammed, is there any way to guarantee something back? I don’t mean from YYE, but I mean do they say something to the person who scammed me (if I ask them) that might make them return the trade, etc?

Thanks,
Zorro

Unfortunately no, that’s a scam. You lose the money or throw you offered. Be careful and always look at feedback. Also, when buying, I recommend not gifting.

THIS.

(Unless you trust the person completely - in which case, go for it.)

BUT, if you’re at all unsure, make sure the payment is sent as a payment for goods/services.

It’s worth the fee to be able to get your money back if the deal goes south.

1 Like

Protips^

This is definitely the way to go.

If you are buying something, and the guy didn’t explain it at all how it really was, or if he just plain didn’t ship, then you can file a Paypal claim if you did not ship it as a gift. If the guy wants to not eat the fees, google “Paypal fees calculator” or go to http://thefeecalculator.com/ . Just put in the amount you are sending, and it will tell you how much you have to add to have the guy get the right amount.

Hope this helps! If you are trading and the guy does not ship but you do, there is nothing you can really do, accept to have him ship first if he has lower feedback. Also, if the deal seems to good to be true, it is!