Questions.

• What is RTV Silicone?, I heard that will use in applying silicone in Yo-yo, How bout RTV-2 and Non-RTV silicone?, What is the difference between them?, And what is the effect if you apply Non-RTC Silicone in the Yo-yo Groove?

• Have you ever tried that you loose Enjoyment in Playing Yo-yo?, I mean that you don’t like anymore to throw because of “Lust” reasons (PSP, DS, Tech Deck etc.), But if that Temptation strikes again ;D, I just watch Yo-yo Videos that are amazing. :smiley:

And: In Your Opinion → Hybrid Hitman, Dark Magic, or Normal Hitman?

RTV silicone is a type of silicone for other things. You could probably use those, but you could use a lot of silicone, so not all of them will work well. The effect would probably be like normal silicone.

Yeah, I loose interest a lot.

In my opinion I think you should list your preference:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

1.) Medium
2.) Round Butterfly
3.) Hybrid & O-ring (I haven’t try to play Silicone Reccess Yo-yos. :D)
4.) Maintain it.
5.) 58-69 grams
6.) No
7.) I don’t know, But my style of playing is Kinda like Guy Wright & Ryosuke Iwasawa.
8.) Up to 45$ only. :slight_smile:
9.) Advance (In YYE, I’m currently In Advance part 1, Spot in Matrix, But I can Bind. :))

Then either the Hitman or Hybrid Hitman will be great for you.

Thanks Samad! :smiley:

The Hitman is a great choice1 You will be happy with it!