question about trade count

so far i have one trade. i submitted feedback. his trade count went up, but mine didnt. how do i make mine go up?

ask him to submit feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, it’s very irritating when somebody doesn’t make the effort to give feedback. It’s like anything else, screw it up and the guy will scream to the world. Do it right and a lot of people just blow it off.

Sometimes people just need a reminder.

I did a trade with an individual and he was just pre-occupied with other stuff, part of it was stuff behind why he was selling some of the yoyos in the first place. I just give him a reminder, and he posted feedback. I am also tracking all my BST transactions so I know who I have and haven’t left feedback for, and who has and hasn’t left feedback for me.

My thoughts: If I’m going through the whole process of doing a trade/buy or whatever, I want to complete all elements of my end of the obligation. That includes leaving feedback.

Most people on BST are good folks. Some do a lot of BST and it can be easy for someone to get lost in the shuffle of incoming and outgoing yoyos. Give them a friendly reminder. They’ll be happy to take care of that most of the time.

1 Like