Question about returns

I got a new throw yesterday that has a sharp price of metal near the response pad causing string fray. Do I address that where I bought it from witch is here or contact the company that made it?

You should contact the store:

I had a shutter for like 2 months before it went responsive and it wasn’t the bearing. I contacted yoyo factory and they just gave me the run around and were very short with me. I then contacted yoyoexpert and they were super helpful and friendly and let me exchange it. I would definitely contact yoyoexpert.

Like Jhb said, send us an email to and we can help you out. Include your order/contact info and pictures of the damaged area if possible. Thanks!