Pyro Light review

So today I’m writing a review on the Pyro Light.
I know that probably no one will ever get a mint Pyro Light but I’m
doing a review anyway.
Can’t get pics now but im sure you can find some on Yoyonation.com
Now to the review…

Stats:PYRO LIGHT is 61g, 40mm wide, 55mm in diameter

Package: The yoyo comes in a card board tube with Hspin logo, “Pyro Light” and a bunch of warning stuff. Not much to say. I prefer this package over the more modern foam package. Only problem is that the cap slips off if shaken. This cardboard tube is much more portable than the foam box you get nowadays.

Asthetics: I just have to say how awsome the flames are. When I looked on Hspin.com the halves looked orange and pink it’s actually a bronze orange and magneta ish pink. In my opinion it looks better. The flames are awsome. Look soo cool and the logos the name the number are awsome as well.

Guts: The insides…
The pads inside are Born Crucial Ghost Pads which are very responsive out of
the box. Fortunately I’ve read some reviews on the Pyro Light so I knew not to do lacerations or anything like that. The axle seems kinda thin and they look like they could bend if you mashed the yoyo on the floor. Because Hspin is so awsome they included an extra axle. The bearing Is deshielded but I havent used the bearing. I swaped it out with a kk. The bearing size is 5x11x5 like most Hspin yoyo bearings.

Play:This yoyo is light in my opinion but somehow
spins for a long time. The yoyo feels kinda grippy because of
the flames. After you wear in the pads the yoyo plays awsome. No vibe wobble or problems.
Grinds are amazign . Has deep irg for thumb grinds and spikes for matador play. This yoyo plays fast and if you like light fast yoyos you will love this yoyo.

Comparsison: Lighter than most of my yoyos which are the pyro3 cut NVx icon beysick gorilla. It might be close to the cut or gorilla in weight. So stop reading my review and
Go BUY one. My new favorite.

I highly recommend it to anyone who It’scan find one. I don’t think you can buy anymore because when I bought this yoyo from Hspin.com the people there told
me that this was their last Pyro Light in stock.
lighter than most of my yoyos which are the pyro3 cut NVx icon beysick gorilla. It might be close to the cut or gorilla in weight. So stop reading my review and
Go BUY one. My new favorite.