Purchase wrong, advice new purchase

I thought you said you have a Magicyoyo n11, that is a decent metal yoyo already.
You will not need responsive yoyos for long, soon (a month or so) you will already be ready to use the n11 all the time, and then you can buy an expensive one that you like more.

Ahhh, I thought it would take more time, to take command as it should, I point should just take the fast and then use my N11.
Perfect, thank you very much to all.

Just one small thing that I forgot to mention. The FAST 201 is pretty loud (makes a lot of noise). If you want a quieter one, go with the Yoyojam Classic or the Yoyofactory One.

Actually, many people started off with unresponsive right away, you don’t have to be good in playing responsive before playing unresponsive. But if you still want responsive yoyos by all means get one.
Btw I kinda dislike fast 201 response, I’d prefer Freehand Zero all day.

At this point I think to take the YoyoFactory ONE, as selling it at the same site where I have to take something.

I imagined, but when I purchased the first yoyo, I bought it because it seems strange, but to me going up and down with the yoyo relaxes me, so there I was terrible when I could not do that with what I had bought.
As for the yoyo, not bad, but now I decided to spend as little as possible, then in the future I will take one of the top level with the possibility of changing the bearing or’ll take one of each.