Psych

Anyone here watch this? It is pretty much the only thing I watch on netflix. My favorite episodes are the desperaux one.

In between the lines there’s alot of obsurity. I’m not inclined to resign to maturity. If It’s all right, then your all wrong, why bounce around to the same damn song? You’d rather run when you can’t crawl. I know, you know, that I’m not telling the truth. I know, you know, they just don’t have any proof. Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions, tend to psych you out in the end. I know, you know. I know, you know. I know, you know.

Haha just hand typed all that.
Anyway, I love that show. My favorite episode’s gotta be “Shawn and gus in drag (racing)”

I love Psych!

I was actually thinking of making this exact thread.

YES!
I knew others had to be a fan of the show here!
^ ^

WOOT WOOT

I love psych too :slight_smile: woot wooot hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha awsome ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

You guys know what’s even better than Psych?

Monk.

That show is bomb.

mnok is funny i must say that guy has so many problems its hilarious i love psych and monk ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Great show! But I don’t have time to watch them all. Not yet anyway.

Hey, we should all list our favorite episode of Psych, that way I can just watch those instead of all of them :smiley:

WOOT WOOT!

I found it kinda boring and Monk’s voice annoyed me.

I love monk!

My fav episode is office space. I am watching it right now with my family and it is super funny.

Watched the pilot episode tonight because of this thread. :wink: I can see that it has untapped potential. With 95 episodes under their belts, I’m sure it hits its stride soon enough! Was sufficiently entertained to give it another go. Though it seems Lucinda didn’t make it past episode 1!

(Which raises another question… 95 episodes… why have neither my wife nor I ever heard of this?)

The show is funny and they reference pop culture ALOT, so it’s really entertaining to us old people that have lived through ALOT of pop culture haha.

dude i aint even joking that show is seriously the best, but i really hate all the posers who pretend to be OCD after that and a few other shows made it “cool”

Haha i’ve got a new favorite episode of psych! Shawn interrupted

Probably because you live in Canada. :wink:

1 Like