PSN not dead...just resting...

Xbox was down for almost 2 weeks in 2007, wasn’t it? Anyways, the console wars are just pointless.

Do you people even know what goes into making graphics good?

Gosh, you’d think you guys are computer technitions.

ive seen games put next to each other on the same tv’s. like Mortal Kombat 9 for example. there is more depth on Ps3 version.
oh… and Xbox couldnt ever pull off Uncharted in a million years.

Incorrect on so many levels. At this point Xbox could not pull of Uncharted, in a million years, that is a differant story.

ps3 could not pull of kinectamles (yes I know I suck at spelling, I know there is a ‘move’ version). i personally don’t like kinect or move.

That is also true

I’m sure I sound like an Xbox Fan boy, but I prefer ps3. Mainly because of the cost. (I’m only 14 and I dont have a job)

Also I prefer the controller, When I was going to get a console the 360 controller was to big for my hands, so I liked the ps3’s better. Simple as that, Both are great systems

I agree, the point I was trying to make is this is why we pay for XBL. Its reliable and has more features. I think the PS3 is a nicer looking console, and a merger of the two would be a dream machine.

That would be awesome!

Anyway, I just found out why PSN is down. (forgive me if everyone already knows). PSN was hacked a couple weeks ago, so they’re trying to do an investigation into the matter, and see if any user info was stolen

Sony sent out a email regarding the psn shutdown ( at least i hope it was sony lol )…apparently some info might have been taken… Including Name, address,email, PSN ID and Password etc etc … This sucks big time but knowing Sony they will tighten up security so this dose not happen again

Well, it’s not dead, but…

any one else start having pc troubles right around this time…? change all your passwords and keep an eye on your bank account…

Well, that and repairing the server is no easy task.

Psn is down bc a 19 year old kid hacked it and shut down there severs, Sony is also sueing for 125000 dollars, every one on psn gets a free download and 30 days of psn premium, and in 07 xbl was down only for a day or two. Sony kids- it’s a free network. Can’t expect it to be perfect. Sony kids when xbl is down- hahahahahahaha u pay for something that doesn’t even work rofl. Psn will be up tomorrow so calm down. Xbl is up and is far more supirior than psn, xbox has supirior severs vs psn

Add me on xbox- OG Redneck

Playstation has superior CPU and GPU…and blu ray. Superior servers on xbox? I have both and I don’t notice a difference at all. I see COD plays in better graphics because it was made for xbox then converted for PS3. I also see better graphics on games made for PS3 vs games made for xbox.

You guys make me feel sad all I have is a wii and a dsixl which I want to sell to get an 888x but am facing “parental retrictions”.

Wow dude….you need to straight your parents out pronto…who the hell do they think they are….you need a ps3….tell them you just feel sad…all the time…and sigh a lot…!
Maybe even go into the bathroom and weep…you’ll get a ps3…like that…BAM…!

Suprirour or not I would not pay $60 for internet I am already paying comcast for

why isnt it working yet?!??!

Yeah lets go psp to bad i can’t even get it connected to the internet anyways. :cry:

It’s down because they got hacked again on Sunday.

i heard its going back up tomorrow