Prove me wrong

a yoyo is a precision spinning device

3 Likes

A yo-yo is an aerial tethered top.

2 Likes

Show me where the precision is on this yoyo I’ll wait.

3 Likes

Why the spelling of course.

2 Likes

Yoyo’s aren’t precision spinning devices

They’re spinning rocks >:(

1 Like

this depends on what you mean by your terms “precision”, “spinning”, and “device”.

Precision can be something that requires precision to use, the same way a pencil is a precision device that can be used to make letters or create art. In that sense i guess a yoyo is a precision device since you need some finesse to get it to come up and throw it (and especially if you want to get past basic picture tricks). The Oxford Dictionary says “exact and precise”, so precision can also mean an exact and precise production, which yo-yos can also be due to the machining process of modern yo-yos.

Spinning can mean “made for spinning”, which yoyos clearly fill. It can also mean “can spin”, which i doubt you meant but it can also be applied.

Device is weird. You can mean something like “a thing made for a purpose”, which yo-yos can also fulfill given that the purpose is entertainment. you can also mean a piece of technology, which can lead into either an electrical device or a mechanical device. i think it’s safe to say almost all yo-yos are mechanical, but some that light up can also be electrical in my opinion.

so i guess a yoyo CAN be a precision spinning device in most cases, but im just assuming your definitions :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Are you acoustic

3 Likes

close! philosophy major

This is one of my all time fave yoyos for 1a actually just saying :joy:

1 Like

It’s not as bad as its meme state implies honestly. I glint one every may. 5 bucks is a bargain

1 Like

I love how the shantu china logo is bigger than yyf one. Lmfao.

2 Likes

They are just metal weapons which hurts your fingers and money you own :rofl:

2 Likes
5 Likes

holy cow how have i never seen this. it’s so funny lmao

2 Likes

ah yes the OG miracle yoyo iykyk

2 Likes

A yo-yo is a spinning device.

A One Drop yo-yo is a precision spinning device.

4 Likes

The only precision machine is this

2 Likes

i prefer to think of it as a free range gryoscope
certified cage free :egg:

3 Likes