PROTOSTAR (HELP)

Can someone help me with the VIBE of my protostar ? ??? ???

depends. what have you done to it?

Make sure the arrows line-up and it is screwed together tightly. Do not over-tighten but make sure they are snug.

The other thing that I did was replace the stock bearing with a 10-Ball bearing. It makes it quiet and much smoother.

i just chekd the bearings and when i put it back together it vibes more . but i can align the arows by not over tightening it .

I think thats why
You have to twist the yoyo all the way.
My protostar arrows are always about an inch from being aligned.
so just twist it all the way and see what happens

how will i know if i need to stop

When u can’t screw it together anymore

http://yoyoexpert.com/learn/413-maintenance-over-tightening.html
I think will explain it more

As a Public service announcement, the arrows mean nothing. You should not use them as a guide for tightening because the setscrew axle can and will float between the two halves changing their alignment. If you try and tighten the yo-yo until the arrow align there is a very high chance of you stripping the yo-yo. Also, contrary to popular belief, the arrows aligned is not necessarily the smoothest point for your yo-yo.

Tighten your yo-yo until it is tight. Don’t overdo it and don’t leave it too loose either. If you are tired of the vibe then you should tune it.

i guess vibe’s are normal to protostar . about the durability of it is it good ?