Prize Winners: The Splash Game

^ Did you post it in the video section? I’ll take a look…I need to get caught up, part 1 was sick. Everyone should have their tracking for the prizes. Let me know your opinion of those 1A throws when they arrive. Just curious what you think. :wink:

Can I win more then once?

My Prize came thanks so much TA

1 Like

^ Great photo. :slight_smile:

@Logi…yes, you guys can win more than once. Just the luck of the draw for now.

Yay!

I’ll be looking to give away another prize in the forum edition of the game, probably the weekend of NER (next weekend).

Also, for the Instagram players, YoyoExpert will be posting a Splash Game where you get that specific yo-yo splash in the post. One lucky Instagram voter on that post, who is following YYE and T.A., will have a chance to win. Follow @YoyoExpert to watch for that Splash Game post.

Time to spread around some throw richness. :slight_smile:

Cool. :smiley:

Oh boy!

A winner will be announced for the Instagram prize soon (Rec Rev Octave 3). I sent a video clip to YoyoExpert regarding the winner for that one.

For the forum prize this go 'round, I announce Burdger as the latest winner. He is the top contributor, besides myself, so no surprise that his name has come up again. :slight_smile: His prize is a Yoyofficer Kilter (blue).

-T.A.

“Superyo_” on Instagram won the Rec Rev Octave 3. Congratulations to him! That shipped out this morning.

Wow! Thanks again TA! I’ve never owned a yoyofficer before, so I’m pretty stoked to try it out!

^Congrats! :smiley:

Congrats!

TA - I would love to help voting on the forums, but I am never at a computer (maybe next year), and its hard on a mobile to open safari and go to the post and everything because of the small buttons or whatever you call them lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks BC. You helped a ton with popularizing the game, making some entries and even voting when you can. That is way more than enough for me. That’s why I call you “Throw Richie Rich.” A chip off the Throw Rich block. :smiley:

Zort Commander won the latest prize on Instagram. The new violet (or pink) color Protostar. Congrat’s to him, and I’ll be working something out for a forum prize soon too.

I’ll be announcing a prize at the end of the week. It’s about that time. :wink:

Saaaweeeet :smiley:

Can’t wait!

I’ll announce the next one on Thursday. I might have a few options for the winner to choose. :wink:

i need to participate more! I just don’t have a way to get the photo from my camera to my computer… Then to my ipad…