Prize Winners: The Splash Game

That’s okay. You can always participate later. :wink:

I know, but it could do it now too! How are the prizes given out?

I’ll announce it here in this thread.

Doublebass is the winner of an Aurora Borealis Northstar. I’ll PM about the winnings. Congrat’s! I’m giving away another prize on Instagram tomorrow, but it’s not Splash Game related. Keep an eye out for that too. :wink:

There’s a chance to win a marbleized Protostar on Instagram. Vote on the latest Splash Game post @YoyoExpert, for a chance to win.

“YoyoFinger” won the Protostar on Instagram version of Splash Game. I’ll add him to the list of winners.

Eth4nw is the latest Splash Game winner on IG. He won a custom John Higby Duncan Profly.

Are there going to be prizes anymore or is that over.

They will be back soon. We’re thinking of what will be the next prize for the forum. I gave away a bunch of potential prizes to my peeps in the Young Entrepreneur thread. So, I just kind of allocated some of my resources elsewhere recently. There is actually one cool prize coming really soon, but it will probably be given away in Instagram Splash Game. I assure you that it’s a limited prize. I’ll keep you posted.

gijoey959 just won the Northstar. :wink: See that thread for more.

Thanks TA!! I’m officially having a pretty good day

1 Like

^ Thanks again. I hope you enjoy the throw. And, DarkMagic53 won the TooH.O.T. I’m hoping to spread around some more prize throws again soon.

Hi I am the winner of the splash game contest and wanna know i claim my prize?

You should use:

contact@yoyoexpert.com

Just email your address, and it will be shipped out to you. :slight_smile:

I swapped halves on my pink/green Horizons, so I have two of these. I’m giving one away on Instagram in the Splash Game. If you have an IG account, vote in the Splash Game @YoyoExpert, for a chance to win, and visit my feed @TotalArtist to see some more photos of the prize.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5340/17234987853_8aa048780b_z.jpgHorizonWatermelon6 by Total Artist, on Flickr

^Looks nice TA Too bad I don’t have an instagram :frowning:

I know who won, but I’ll let YYE post it soon, so the surprise isn’t ruined. :-X It should post sometime today. Sorry for the delay. :wink:

So #hyped

Thanks TA X YYE!

Congrats again!

Maybe that Dogma review had some influence. But seriously, nice job with that too. Enjoy the Horizon, it’s in the mail. :wink:

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5340/17852497152_6d668be353_z.jpgHorizonWatermelon3 by Total Artist, on Flickr