Prize Winners: The Splash Game

And what a coincidence. The next winner is Erik Kerber. How clever to post some new entries recently…it got you a win. You won that new glow Northstar. The white one with the grind finish and the blue ring. Oh, and thanks for helping to popularize the game when it launched.

I’ll announce another winner…for sure, tomorrow night or Sunday morning. I’ll be at Mass States, so I may be too tired to post when I get home tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled here for the next one. Oh, and I’m giving away one on Instagram tomorrow too. It’s for the Instagram version of Splash Game.

Thanks for posting in the Splash Game. PM addresses, and be sure they are correct. :slight_smile: Congrats winners.

wow! :o :o :o thats so cool. Thanks TA I’ll pm you my adress ASAP

Congrats! Some great prizes going out!

I received it. This is fun haha. Everyone have a great night…until tomorrow.

Yea.

Thanks again TA.

Awesome! I totally didn’t even notice that I was entered in a giveaway! Haha thanks TotalArtist!

Yes please! Go ahead and officially collage it up! Haha

I’ll send you my addy momentarily…

Congratulations to both of you, and thanks again to TA for running such an amazing game and being so generous. My prize is still one of my favorite throws.

Thanks Burdger. I plan to give them out a little more often now. :wink: The next winner is is Logi, who won a brand new pair of Loop 1080s. They are red…and black. I’ll PM him later if he doesn’t see the post. Congratulations!

Congrats logi

bcmaddog just won an IMP in the Instagram version of Splash Game. Congrat’s to him. Maybe I’ll do another one real soon. :wink: I’ll mail the stuff out tomorrow and get you guys some tracking. Enjoy.

Congrats BC.

What.

I WOOOOOON.

Haha, thanks so much TA!!

Thanks to logi for telling me haha!

Thanks TA! These prizes should encourage others :wink:

yea I’m so excited.

And, if they don’t, you guys will get the prizes all to yourselves. I’ll do another one in the month of May, for sure. Congrat’s to all the winners. Prizes mailed to the winners tomorrow. I have your address for mailing BC.

I would be ok with that :smiley:

Haha! Yeah! I’d be ok with TA feeding my yoyo addiction! Just in time too since I decided to wait a little while before getting another new throw so I can get a GoPro! :wink:

Yea Gopro FTW. I just got one and there really nice. My head mount is comeing in the mail soon so I’ll be able to wear it while yoyoing.

Sorry I went kinda off topic.

More off topic, just finished Kitty a Still Needs A Name (Part 3)